In episode 11 of the podcast A Year of Writing, I talk about how to create memorable stories. I’ve learned a lot from the first 10 episodes and one thing I’ve realized is that it takes too long to transcribe and translate all the episodes of the podcast for this website, so I’m going to share a summary of it here on the website instead.
Some things I cover in episode 11 Creating Memorable Stories are:
- How to create complex and three-dimensional characters.
- How to think about plot and structure.
- Worldbuilding and setting.
- Theme and underlying message.
- How to create a memorable story.